Monday, January 16, 2012

Malaysia Truly Asia

Sunway Lagoon! thumbs up for fun!


Meet my beautiful sister.
Singer/ rapper T-rex! lol




Cheers! This was the night that we found out I pass the exam for Registered Nurse.
Genting Indoor theme park



Gate of The Kings Palace.
Oil Platform

Batu Cave & Temple
Skyway cable car









The Lovers Bridge









The Pavillion 





Nandos! loved the spicy foods
The Street of KL at night.



I was literally walking barefoot because I forgot where I put my slippers. ahahaha!
















Ole- Ole Resto Bar




Aquaria

KLCC- Suria

Nice shoe!! LV <3
Petronas Tower



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Tour was fun! 
.Must see & must visit places in Malaysia:
-Petronas twin tower
-Suria KLCC- all signature brands(for shopaholic)
-Pavilion- high end,all signature brands(for shopaholic)nice place.
-Aquaria
-Petrosians
-Skyway(cable car)over looking Malaysias rain forest
-Genting Highland
-Genting Indoor and Outdoor theme park
-KL national park
-KL lake park
-KL museum
-Kings palace
...and many more places that you'll surely enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis