Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bohemian Inspired

Movie time!!!
Oh! I just love watching movies.
The part I always look out for when going to a movie house
is the different trailers
of the movies that will soon be out.
SO that I will know what movie to watch next. hahaha!
This look is what I wear for my movie date.
Chic and stylist. I love the combat shoe I'm wearing.
Its really comfortable plus it adds a bit attitude
for my look.





What I'm wearing:
  • Yellow Aztec top Loving Smooch
  • White laced vest bought at Babo Greenhills Branch
(I heard they are on sale)




  • Hello-Rio Blog
  • Brown studded combat boots- Thrifted
  • Accessories is my old collections


Hmmm... 
What good movie to watch soon? :)
.... xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis