Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sweater is Here









Oh! The weather's so cold lately. I'm really feeling cold and its time to wear sweaters and jackets. Good thing I have few in my closet. And Oh I remember I'll get to wear my favorite leather jackets! yey! I've been wanted to wear my leather jackets but the  weathers hot. But now its been cold and yep I'm excited for the looks I'll be wearing this cold season. :)

What Im wearing:
Ribbon print skirt Rhys Olshoppe
Pink pumps (similar here)
Accessories fruitzycloset
Mint green sweater 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours!Nice blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi elfena!
      thanks! btw i followed your blog and I love it!
      hope you'll follow mine too!

      thank you!
      abbey

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis