Monday, December 10, 2012

Peplum Skirt + Cut out Top

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Christmas is here... Are your outfits ready for the holiday parties and events? This is the time of the year that everybody is waiting for. December was always been the busiest month for shopping gifts and buying new clothes,shoes etc. And the best part of the holidays is receiving and giving gifts...
About my look, peplum skirt and cut out top is one of my favorite looks lately, it show my girly side. Bought this heart print peplum skirt at Cheay Celera and the cut out top's from the mall. This look best suits casual parties. What's your look this holiday? :)

16 comments:

  1. Wooow, what an cool outfit!! I love it =) the colors are so hot!!!
    visit me:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! visited your blog, love your black heels.

      Delete
  2. I love everything about your outfit specially your skirt. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta! tienes nueva seguidora, te invito a que te pases por el mio!
    http://depetitsmoments.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! just visited your blog. nice como sweater..

      Delete
  4. Really beautiful outfit and thank you so much for the Liebster Award. Here is the link from my post :)

    http://www.trendybow.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!!I had read your entry and I enjoyed reading it.
      Congrats you have 3 Nominations :)

      Delete
  5. What a cool shirt! It goes perfectly with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Lovely blog and great look! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) I follow you!

    www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yania! just visited your blog. love your leather look.
      btw followed you :)

      Delete
  7. Hi!! Thank you for nominating me . :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look very much! I'm not sure if I already welcomed you to the Bicol Fashion Bloggers group. I hope you're having a great time with the group!

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daphne!I love your blog..I had fun reading it. Its nice to know that there are lots of blogger from bicol. :)

      Delete
  9. This peplum skirt is gorgeous! Me encanta tu estilo!
    Check out my blog, and let me know what you think :)

    -Alina
    Transparentdimensions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis